Image Map

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Animate Your Pinterest

I just learned how to do the COOLEST and EASIEST thing to my Pinterest Pins! It's also a great way to show off your newest products...ANIMATE them!!! This is the latest Pinterest craze (although I'm sure there will be a new craze next week! Lol!) I read this fantastic post by Regina Frazier over at 123KTeach on "How to Create Animated GIFs for Marketing on Pinterest and Blogs."

This is what your Pinterest pin will look like...


You can start creating your FREE animated GIFs by clicking HERE.

Follow these 5 easy steps:

1. Create your images the way you normally do.
2.Click "Upload Image" and upload as many images as you want displayed.
3.On the right hand side under "Control Panel" leave the "Canvas Size" at 100%
4. Animation Speed is however fast or slow you want your images to be displayed. I have my speed set to 500.
5. Click "Create Now" and your Gif is saved!!

*You have an option to add music to your image, but the music will not play on Pinterest.

Happy Pinning Everyone!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment!