Image Map

Monday, June 19, 2017

Pete the Cat FREEBIE

Wow! I can't believe an entire school year has gone by and I haven't written one blog post since August! Needless to say...I've been busy. 
This was my first year back in the classroom after going into administration for 3 years and it took some time getting back into the swing of things. I created so many things that I needed for my room (and I purchased some really amazing resources on TpT!) 
It's going to take a while for me to get it uploaded onto TpT though because I have to make changes to the things that worked and didn't work. In the meantime, I did start my new "Book Buddy" product line. I was inspired to create something that I could easily print with no prep that goes along with the stories I was reading in class. I hope you find it as useful in your classroom as it was in mine.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!